SPORTS MLB Official Thread

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
Mancini isn't who I was expecting the Astros to go for, but I'm good with it. Not so sure about Vazquez because I don't know how good he is with a pitching staff, nor what they're going to do with a time share between him and Maldy.

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Mancini isn't who I was expecting the Astros to go for, but I'm good with it. Not so sure about Vazquez because I don't know how good he is with a pitching staff, nor what they're going to do with a time share between him and Maldy.
We definitely needed a catcher to back up Maldy with Castro injured. Lee isnt ready for the bigs yet

Reactions: daze

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
We definitely needed a catcher to back up Maldy with Castro injured. Lee isnt ready for the bigs yet
Apparently the Vazquez deal isn't done yet because he's still in Boston's lineup tonight.

And yes, I do think they need someone to fill the Castro void for the pennant race.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971