Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Perfect fucking summer weather tonight

OiUsj6H.jpg

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Just put it up a few weeks ago. It’s stucco. How can I do it? Or some sort of outside stuck puddy or something?
the same way you would do it for the TV in the house.

its a bit tougher, but not that bad. just run the romex from the outlet below, and cut a box behind the tv. you will need a masonry bit, and prob a diamond blade with an oscillating tool.

of if u dont want to do that, just get some plastic wire molding, and make sure you paint it the same color as the wall.

Reactions: Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
the same way you would do it for the TV in the house.

its a bit tougher, but not that bad. just run the romex from the outlet below, and cut a box behind the tv. you will need a masonry bit, and prob a diamond blade with an oscillating tool.

of if u dont want to do that, just get some plastic wire molding, and make sure you paint it the same color as the wall.
Ok good info thanks

Also need to deal with my downstairs TV. It’s above a fireplace and a /tvtoohigh/ nightmare

I bought a mount that extends out / down and you can pull down lower but haven’t set it up yet

I’ve got a electrician buddy that says he’ll help me out - need to get on this for sure

FlyNReeLow

Elite Member #200
Mar 14, 2000
Central Coast, CALI
Ok good info thanks

Also need to deal with my downstairs TV. It’s above a fireplace and a /tvtoohigh/ nightmare

I bought a mount that extends out / down and you can pull down lower but haven’t set it up yet

I’ve got a electrician buddy that says he’ll help me out - need to get on this for sure
those mantle mounts are pretty janky. u got pics of the fireplace tv?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza