SPORTS MLB Official Thread

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
How is your stomach after watching Hader walk in a run on 4 straight pitches?
Me when I see them put in Hader instead of Tim Hill

maxresdefault.jpg

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
is that from roast beef sandwiches that didn't sell on the last homestand
My dad's rule of thumb was never buy a hotdog before the 3rd inning, because he claimed it's the leftovers from the previous game. One time as a kid at the old Cleveland Stadium, I insisted on a hot dog when we got to the game. Sure enough, we had to leave early because my stomach hurt. Luckily we made it home before I puked.

Fast forward to 2022, I catch a random Angels game and decide that it's 2022 and food standards must have evolved, so I grab a hot dog and get to my seat. Luckily I didn't puke, but that dog looked bad and didn't sit right with me.

never πŸ‘ buy πŸ‘ a hot dog πŸ‘ before πŸ‘ the third πŸ‘ inning πŸ‘

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
My dad's rule of thumb was never buy a hotdog before the 3rd inning, because he claimed it's the leftovers from the previous game. One time as a kid at the old Cleveland Stadium, I insisted on a hot dog when we got to the game. Sure enough, we had to leave early because my stomach hurt. Luckily we made it home before I puked.

Fast forward to 2022, I catch a random Angels game and decide that it's 2022 and food standards must have evolved, so I grab a hot dog and get to my seat. Luckily I didn't puke, but that dog looked bad and didn't sit right with me.

youre-weak-weak.gif

Reactions: Narc

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter

Don’t buy popcorn at a matinee either. We used to put the leftovers in giant trash bags and dump them back into the warmer the next morning

Dodgers

2020 World Series Champions
OT Supporter
Mar 9, 2005
San Diego

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, hotdogs are fucking pathetic and digusting compared to literally anything else. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in an animals asshole. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal team that cooks good food, serves good beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a billiondollar payroll, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking teams poverty food on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking Angels fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarkactanza