SPORTS MLB Official Thread

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, hotdogs are fucking pathetic and digusting compared to literally anything else. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in an animals asshole. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal team that cooks good food, serves good beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a billiondollar payroll, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking teams poverty food on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking Angels fan.

Hot dog (or occasional bbq beef sandwich) + beer >>>>>> * at a ball park.

• Clown
Reactions: Narc and Dodgers

Aviv

OT Supporter
Feb 8, 2002
LBC
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, hotdogs are fucking pathetic and digusting compared to literally anything else. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in an animals asshole. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal team that cooks good food, serves good beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a billiondollar payroll, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking teams poverty food on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking Angels fan.
I would never move here and submit myself to the emotional abuse of being an Angels fan :rofl:. I go to the games when I feel like seeing baseball for 30 bucks with parking included.

Reactions: Dodgers

Dodgers

2020 World Series Champions
OT Supporter
Mar 9, 2005
San Diego
Other than gobbling down each other’s dicks under the bleachers…what else do y’all eat?
Ib yuppie ass food like sushi and pan seared scallops :ugh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fucking bleachers???? We have individual seats that are situated so they point towards the infield.

I'd tell you what we have available, but I assume you don't recognize names outside of Burger King, McD's and Whataburger. We do have accommodations for children and Howdy Arabians so you'd be able to get your Bud Light, chicken tendies and deepthroad a glizzy.

• Haha
  • Clown
Reactions: Narc and wait*what

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
Other than gobbling down each other’s dicks under the bleachers…what else do y’all eat?
Ib yuppie ass food like sushi and pan seared scallops :ugh:

petco has some really good food. i cant remember the last time i had a hotdog.

puestos has a taco stand in there, phils bbq is decent. hodads burgers. :dunno:

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
It’s true though if you’re not eating a hot dog beer popcorn peanuts nachos or a pretzel at the park you’re a fucking weirdo.

My wife got chicken tenders at spring training and I almost filed papers.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
This thread got weird. And fuck the Yankees.
-The Yankees have now lost 24 of their last 36 games overall

-The Yankees are now 3-13 since the trade deadline, 8-19 since the All-Star break.

-They've been shut out five times in August.

-And they haven’t thrown a pitch with a lead since August 13 in Boston (six full games ago).

-Joey Gallo has just as many home runs as Yankee wins since the trade deadline

-Since the trade deadline, the Yankees have three wins. Jordan Montgomery has three wins alone with the Cards.

-Benintendi has three games all season with 3 Ks in a game. They have all come with the Yankees since the trade deadline.

-Benintendi as a Yankee is batting .200, while Gallo as a Dodger is batting .231.

-Frankie Montas has allowed 6 ER+ twice this season. Both times have come with the Yankees.

Narc

Jake from RakeFarm
OT Supporter
Aug 10, 2005
It’s true though if you’re not eating a hot dog beer popcorn peanuts nachos or a pretzel at the park you’re a fucking weirdo.

My wife got chicken tenders at spring training and I almost filed papers.
Imagine going to ballpark and not having access to...

Tri tip nachos

Gourmet Italian pizza

Slow cooked pulled pork bbq

Mexican bario dogs

Board and brew sandwiches

Half slices of cheesecake and carrot cake

Short rib quessabirra tacos

Quesabirria burritos

Build your own acai bowls

Garlic fries, Philly cheesesteaks

• Support
Reactions: Dodgers

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
Imagine going to ballpark and not having access to...

Tri tip nachos

Gourmet Italian pizza

Slow cooked pulled pork bbq

Mexican bario dogs

Board and brew sandwiches

Half slices of cheesecake and carrot cake

Short rib quessabirra tacos

Quesabirria burritos

Build your own acai bowls

Garlic fries, Philly cheesesteaks
I’ll let you order for me when we go to petco 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Narc

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LandenStein