GAME Modded Wii displaying the following..

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
v1ft8.jpg

Anyone seen this before? Nothing has been changed since being modded. I do not have access to the Wii right now, as it's currently overseas but I had someone mod it that has modded several Wiis for me in the past (someone off CL). Never had an issue before. Any ideas?

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
v1ft8.jpg

Anyone seen this before? Nothing has been changed since being modded. I do not have access to the Wii right now, as it's currently overseas but I had someone mod it that has modded several Wiis for me in the past (someone off CL). Never had an issue before. Any ideas?
Just restart it and try agian. Happened to me a few times but it was jsut an error.:dunno:

If it's persistent you may wanna ask on gbatemp

TS
TS
3dfx!

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
restart what? Just power off the Wii and try again? I don't have the Wii with me, this lady took it for her son in Costa Rica and sent me that pic earlier today.

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
restart what? Just power off the Wii and try again? I don't have the Wii with me, this lady took it for her son in Costa Rica and sent me that pic earlier today.
yea just restart the wii and have them try whatever they were doing again. also ask if they had updated by accident.

TS
TS
3dfx!

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
keeps displaying the same screen and they claim they did nothing different (or update anything).

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
idk man your best bet is to go to gbatemp.com in the wii hacking section and ask them. be sure to post that pic and tell them exactly what the people are trying to access, last known firmware version, and how it was modded. they'll be able to give you all your answers

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan