SRS Mom Passed Away Last Night...

Sage Xaero

OT Addict
May 3, 2001
South Dakota
posted a few months back mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in 3 places, she did radiation for some to make her comfortable which helped but the last month she had a few trips to the ER and hospital stays for complications, just recently put her on hospice in home she was doing ok ish but started declining fairly quick and passed away last night. Sucks but she was home and comfortable/resting when it happened and not stuck in a hospital with no one around :wtc:

NiggaPHX420

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
posted a few months back mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in 3 places, she did radiation for some to make her comfortable which helped but the last month she had a few trips to the ER and hospital stays for complications, just recently put her on hospice in home she was doing ok ish but started declining fairly quick and passed away last night. Sucks but she was home and comfortable/resting when it happened and not stuck in a hospital with no one around :wtc:

So sorry for your loss man.

I'm glad to hear that you know she was where she was supposed to be when she passed.

Beat wishes friend.

Rev. Johnny Vegas

The Decline of Western Civilization
Jun 13, 2001
I lost my mother on June 28th to stage 4 cancer under similar conditions. She died in the living room of my parent's home with me, my brother and my dad holding her.

If you want to talk, shoot me a PM. :hug: :hug: :hug:

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
I’m sorry :(
If you need to talk or need anything else feel free to dm me

garbagemanlb

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
grouphug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman