GUN More crazy comments by the police

cent

Nov 8, 2007
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/Police-seize-guns-after-Los-Alamos-standoff

fucked up, sad story, but this snippet:

A search warrant executed Thursday on Morse's home netted the discovery of three guns — a .30-06 rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and a 9 mm Beretta pistol — and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, including 661 rounds for the powerful .30-06 rifle alone. As a condition of his release from jail for a pending criminal case, Morse was not allowed to own a gun.

"It's very concerning that somebody in that mental state would have these types of weapons — certainly the .30-06 is a formidable weapon and the 9 mm is a rapid-fire weapon that can be very dangerous,"

:hsugh:

if that is a lot of ammuntion, no one ever better go to walmart with $40 to buy 2 500-round boxes of 22lr. zomg 661 rounds of .30-06, better never go to a gunshow :noes:. and the 9mm is only as rapid as you can aim and pull the trigger. sigh...

Last edited:

apman0000

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
i didn't click the link you have, but he's out of jail waiting for trial, why would that keep you from owning a gun legally?

yeah felons can't own guns but assuming he wasn't already a felon why would an arrest make it "not allowed to own a gun"?

:dunno:

and yeah, fuck them, 1k rounds lol shit i have more than that for my 9mm not counting any other caliber

(holy shit, 600+ rounds for a 30-06, how much fucking hunting this dude gonna do lol, should have had more 9mm and less 30-06 imo :) )

* self edit, i just did some loading with my dad so i guess i have about 500 .243 right now, lol so nevermind, shit that just isn't that much ammo

fire

Dec 9, 2003
Ohio
Because, according to the article, he was a crazy bastard who had electronic monitoring and a conditional release of not being around weapons. His charge was assault on a Police Officer. He also had 2 dead cats in his freezer. This guy did not need to have access to weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan