ART More stupid customer stories from MSIGuy...

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
So...

I was selling a guy a camera, D3100 to be exact, and he starts giving me his spcheal about how he's going to be shooting a wedding next weekend so he thought he'd buy the camera early to familiarize himself with it... (I get so tired of that story...)

Anyway, he's going over all the "different settings" on the mode dial and asks me, "What's your favorite mode?"

I replied "à la mode." He looked at me kind of strange, like he was trying to figure out which mode that was, maybe the "A"... Then he asked, "Do I need to use a memory card with this camera?"

I said, "Only if you want to save the pictures..."

Congratulations on your new carer as a wedding photographer, douchebag. :rofl:

EDIT: I love my job--just hate the customers.

Wobistdu

can i share some funnies? this is all from selling shit on CL

selling tokina 11-16. kid and buddy show up with d80. he puts on his camera and proceeds to take a long ass handheld shot. he then giggles and says "wow this is wide"

hands me the money. :rofl:

another pro photographer shows up with his d700 (who i later found out shot george bush many times) and puts my kit lens 18-105 on. he's like meh it isn't that sharp but that can be fixed in post

LOL WUT

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
can i share some funnies? this is all from selling shit on CL

selling tokina 11-16. kid and buddy show up with d80. he puts on his camera and proceeds to take a long ass handheld shot. he then giggles and says "wow this is wide"

hands me the money. :rofl:
WHOA THAT'S HILARIOUS HE BOUGHT IT FROM YOU :bowdown: :bowrofl:

Wobistdu

WHOA THAT'S HILARIOUS HE BOUGHT IT FROM YOU :bowdown: :bowrofl:
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan