TECH motherfucker

Uncle Phil

Nov 15, 2003
Bay Area, CA
just picked it up this weekend, replaced my MBP C2D 2.16 GHz.

motherfucker.gif

Last edited:

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
will the glass on these be as easy to break as the iphones....? thats what worries me

fukijama1

OT Supporter
Jan 5, 2008
You seem to forget that all other laptops use glass for their LCD screens.
i havent seen any with glass on the front of the lcds :dunno:

What the fuck are you doing to your laptops that this is a real concern? :o
not me personally...just wondering...i have read multiple stories of people with cracked iphones...just hope it isnt has easy on the new macbooks

mobbarley

Mar 4, 2005
Sydney
iphones arent easy to crack, the only way to do it is to drop it on tiles or concrete. you going to do that with a laptop?

Kramp Easy Lube

Cause = Time
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
i havent seen any with glass on the front of the lcds :dunno:

not me personally...just wondering...i have read multiple stories of people with cracked iphones...just hope it isnt has easy on the new macbooks

Just because you see stories doesn't make it easy to crack...

I dropped my first gen iphone off my lap onto cement when getting out of my truck 10+ times and it only had a few scratches on it when I sold it....and those scratches werent even from those drops

pirothezero

Dec 4, 2007
Austin,TX

I tried it in the store last night and I have to say I wasn't very pleased with the feeling of pressing it. Not to mention anytime I clicked on a text field on the 3-4 I tried (using one finger) I would get the option screen as if I control-clicked it or something. Became really annoying after the first two times.

The coefficient of friction though is something else completely....pure ky warming liquid on a trackpad :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor