CREW Motorcycle Crew Thread - Hooligan Hoedown

Junkie

re-tarded
OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Santa Clara, CA
Stolen from 2015 Thread - updates needed:

THIS IS.....BIKE CREW stolen from 2012. (and now stolen from 2015)
@RoblesGT - The crew chief. Expert at chain/sprocket changes. The only thing he crashes faster than a relationship is a motard.
@ppzzus - Purveyor of poverty everything. Rides in rain, snow, ice, sleet, loading docks, porch. Will sell his food for a tire.
@Junkie - He and his bike have been hit by every car in northern california. Thought the MRI was overrated so x-rayed himself at the veterinarian's office.
@Goontz - Granny shifting, not double clutching like he should teapot, currently limping around the track with like 2 gears.
@luxy - Bike crew harlot, owner of boobs, has a contract on the table from the devil for her soul in exchange for a night with Ben Spies. Wishes to see the moon.
@McCroskey - Picks the wrong week to quit everything. Once crashed a motorcycle out of boredom.
@DrewDown - Stunts 80s in the parking lot of his fire station. More likely to put victim's bike on the gurney than the victim.
@Boudreaux - His skill is derived from the gloves given to him by McCroskey. Trackday junkie, hit a proper apex once. ONCE.
@tekniqs
@Otto.Pilot - Nobody knows who this stranger is......disappeared with 666 posts.....probably the anti-christ.
@GoodKnight - Races SVs, also owned a Harley, sold it for an RC51 then sold that. We don't know.
@Finest - Sponsored by Mister Bosco Lee Racing
@RadicusLAG - His name is Maximus Decimus 100%icus, lowerer of the front forks, General of the shimmed rear shock and loyal servant to the TRUE sportbike , Kawasaki. driver of a plastidipped chevy, wearer of a walmart helmet. And he will reach 100% lean angle, in this life or the next.
@Koby - Apparently owned a BMW S1000RR at one time. He's mentioned it on a few rare occasions.
@jsilas - Blings so hard he hnnnnngs and strokes out. Lusts after Luxy, will probably abduct Ben Spies eventually to try to force Luxy to mate.
@MouSe-05 - Cruiser roller. Holds his own in bike crew even if he does have a gimp vest with 'prospect' on it
@Dave95GT - Considers the Ducati in the corner of the living room a piece of eclectic furniture.
@saxman - Ducati's best hope of building a carbon fiber chassis that works and could do it in his kitchen
@VolksDragon - Changes bikes more often than his underwear. Really.
@GuiltySparc - Lover of triples, keeps walking around counting to 3 like some sort of autistic sesame street vampire
@mangid - Ball av. His av is a set of balls. A SET OF BALLS.
@BenFer - Every few days he seems to move somewhere else.
@Mercedes - Is quitting motorcycling....is back into motorcycling.....is quitting motorcycling. Has one pipe too many.
@Nader_D - S1000RR owner, and only mentioned the fact like 1 time thus violating the BMW warranty which requires daily reminders to everyone within 50 feet.
@º¿º - Has an RC51, now a risk to go postal just like all other ex-RC51 owners. Gotta have a twin, rollin an SV while mumbling about RCs
@Thoreau - When Rossi crashes a motorcycle Ducati calls him to ask if they can borrow a Desmocedici.
@mylegacy412 - The two-stroke wonder. Gets it done in half as many motions as the rest of us.
@BoneSawsRDY! - likes to keep his tires shiny.....they's only 17s but he keeps em clean
@bubbaZR2 - Official PR for Team Sir Dr. Reverend Mister Bosco (Bauce Co) Lee-Chang Jr. III Esq. OB/GYN DDS RACING
@KittahPantz - [Currently observing this noob]
@sqwirl - Just made the bike crew list, self admitted adventure fag.
@SaintGRW - Strange attraction to Blue/White Suzuki's.
@Bloody Sunday - new rider :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: brah pitt

Deleted member 50048

this is about as active as I thought this thread would be...

Deleted member 50048

I'm going to try and install my JW Speaker LED's in my scoot tonight. Hopefully this new bracket I got works.

Deleted member 50048

Also, I have my full M1 endorsement for CA :wiggle:

been riding to work this week and it's been awesome. Ride safe everyone

SaintGRW

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2002
Chi-Town
I have my unlimited cc license for Japan (Anything over 400cc is considered large). :coold:

Video of someone practicing on the test course. Putting a foot down, not signaling and not turning your head are hits.

Deleted member 50048

that test is nuts. Why does the guy in the first video look left first? :confused:

Deleted member 50048

@RoblesGT - The crew chief. Expert at chain/sprocket changes. The only thing he crashes faster than a relationship is a motard.
@ppzzus - Purveyor of poverty everything. Rides in rain, snow, ice, sleet, loading docks, porch. Will sell his food for a tire.
@Junkie - He and his bike have been hit by every car in northern california. Thought the MRI was overrated so x-rayed himself at the veterinarian's office.
@Goontz - Granny shifting, not double clutching like he should teapot, currently limping around the track with like 2 gears.
@luxy - Bike crew harlot, owner of boobs, has a contract on the table from the devil for her soul in exchange for a night with Ben Spies. Wishes to see the moon.
@McCroskey - Picks the wrong week to quit everything. Once crashed a motorcycle out of boredom.
@DrewDown - Stunts 80s in the parking lot of his fire station. More likely to put victim's bike on the gurney than the victim.
@Boudreaux - His skill is derived from the gloves given to him by McCroskey. Trackday junkie, hit a proper apex once. ONCE.
@tekniqs
@Otto.Pilot - Nobody knows who this stranger is......disappeared with 666 posts.....probably the anti-christ.
@GoodKnight - Races SVs, also owned a Harley, sold it for an RC51 then sold that. We don't know.
@Finest - Sponsored by Mister Bosco Lee Racing
@RadicusLAG - His name is Maximus Decimus 100%icus, lowerer of the front forks, General of the shimmed rear shock and loyal servant to the TRUE sportbike , Kawasaki. driver of a plastidipped chevy, wearer of a walmart helmet. And he will reach 100% lean angle, in this life or the next.
@Koby - Apparently owned a BMW S1000RR at one time. He's mentioned it on a few rare occasions.
@jsilas - Blings so hard he hnnnnngs and strokes out. Lusts after Luxy, will probably abduct Ben Spies eventually to try to force Luxy to mate.
@MouSe-05 - Cruiser roller. Holds his own in bike crew even if he does have a gimp vest with 'prospect' on it
@Dave95GT - Considers the Ducati in the corner of the living room a piece of eclectic furniture.
@saxman - Ducati's best hope of building a carbon fiber chassis that works and could do it in his kitchen
@VolksDragon - Changes bikes more often than his underwear. Really.
@GuiltySparc - Lover of triples, keeps walking around counting to 3 like some sort of autistic sesame street vampire
@mangid - Ball av. His av is a set of balls. A SET OF BALLS.
@BenFer - Every few days he seems to move somewhere else.
@Mercedes - Is quitting motorcycling....is back into motorcycling.....is quitting motorcycling. Has one pipe too many.
@Nader_D - S1000RR owner, and only mentioned the fact like 1 time thus violating the BMW warranty which requires daily reminders to everyone within 50 feet.
@º¿º - Has an RC51, now a risk to go postal just like all other ex-RC51 owners. Gotta have a twin, rollin an SV while mumbling about RCs
@Thoreau - When Rossi crashes a motorcycle Ducati calls him to ask if they can borrow a Desmocedici.
@mylegacy412 - The two-stroke wonder. Gets it done in half as many motions as the rest of us.
@BoneSawsRDY! - likes to keep his tires shiny.....they's only 17s but he keeps em clean
@bubbaZR2 - Official PR for Team Sir Dr. Reverend Mister Bosco (Bauce Co) Lee-Chang Jr. III Esq. OB/GYN DDS RACING
@KittahPantz - [Currently observing this noob]
@sqwirl - Just made the bike crew list, self admitted adventure fag.
@SaintGRW - Strange attraction to Blue/White Suzuki's.
@Bloody Sunday - new rider :o

SaintGRW

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2002
Chi-Town
No notification here either.

I think it's a US rider that moved to Japan. I know that was a big thing when new people came to Japan, they'd always look left first and start to cross forgetting traffic drives on the opposite side.

Deleted member 50048

No notification here either.

I think it's a US rider that moved to Japan. I know that was a big thing when new people came to Japan, they'd always look left first and start to cross forgetting traffic drives on the opposite side.
Yeah, it's a habit for sure. I went to a LHD country and drove for the first time on it with a manual transmission car. MAN that was weird. Making right turns was a trip

SaintGRW

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2002
Chi-Town
Yeah, it's a habit for sure. I went to a LHD country and drove for the first time on it with a manual transmission car. MAN that was weird. Making right turns was a trip
I liked it. :hsd:

Although when I did come back to the states after a couple years I found myself driving on the left when pulling out of the driveway a couple times when there was no traffic. :o

SaintGRW

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2002
Chi-Town
I used to watch Baron VonGrumble a little bit but have since stopped watching any vlogers.

Football? Only time I go to LA is for LAX or on my way to SD. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds