Aug 5, 2002
Fucking rock in the Pacific

Village Idiot

I'm dying ova heaaa
OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
Is any of it rare ?
V4 2 stroke with the right mods are ridiculous. Any 2 stroke will always be a hoot to ride. And yes it's fairly rare, so fully restored can easily bring double the money. almost all the80's/90's sportbikes are gaining in value, but the big money is in the pristine examples or the ones with with racing provenance : Muzzy Kawasaki's, Yamaha R7's, etc. I have a bunch of cool bikes, but none of them are pristine. So I mod them to suit my eye/taste. My 2 stroke racebikes are pretty much stock and worth a little to the right people(U.K. peeps love 2 strokes!)

Reactions: Junkie and nosaj

Village Idiot

I'm dying ova heaaa
OT Supporter
Aug 5, 2002
In other news, famed Socal rider Dustin Agpar passed away in a paragliding accident. "Ghili Man" will be missed.
I had a chance to meet with him on one of my racing trips to Chuckwalla, and like many, knew him from his Yuotube videos of him dragging his helmet while railing "The Bowl" at Chuckwalla.
He was extremely friendly and personable. As well as an ambassador of our sport.
R.I.P. brother

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
We have the same bike. Mine is an 09.

qEAAYtE.jpg

Highly recommend the Legend Revo rear shocks and Progressive front springs. Totally transforms the bike.

Reactions: about:blank

about:blank

Apr 5, 2001
We have the same bike. Mine is an 09.

qEAAYtE.jpg

Highly recommend the Legend Revo rear shocks and Progressive front springs. Totally transforms the bike.
Nice, I'll definitely be picking up a set. What did you do in terms of tuning for the exhaust? Are you running topless airbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notx88