and an 07 GSXR

kh2FaiD.jpg

and I've had some classics...

EAI3BdRh.jpg

qWUIniAh.jpg

7szAkGeh.jpg

and had a Honda problem at one point...

xGcB6Loh.jpg

and another 15 or so bikes somewhere in between.

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
I'm not saying it's fast in a straight line or through corners by any means. BUT, if you know how to ride, it is incredibly gratifying to push one of these big bitches through corners. They handle surprisingly well given the footprint.

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
I am convinced nothing will ever be more fun to shred corners than the CRF supermoto though. Thing was an absolute weapon in the mountains... left a lot of guys with bruised egos on that bike. Should have kept it for the occasional trip up that way.

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
I am convinced nothing will ever be more fun to shred corners than the CRF supermoto though. Thing was an absolute weapon in the mountains... left a lot of guys with bruised egos on that bike. Should have kept it for the occasional trip up that way.
:werd: a buddy of mine would roll out to the canyons on his supermoto and be right with me and another friend on newer 600s/1000s... until the straights. those things whip in the twisites

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
On a related note, I finally gave this Seal Mate thing a shot and the fork seal that was leaking like crazy went back to behaving like new after 2 passes. God knows how many times I’ve replaced seals when they probably just needed to be cleared out.

X001-Y001.jpg

Boudreaux

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2002
DFW, Texas
I think the SV650 is a perfect first bike. You outgrow the Ninja 250 after a couple rides IMO. Rides like a lawn mower.
Agree, back in high school I would salivate over an SV650S.

My little F4 was a great first bike though, had for less than a season before I went -1/+2

help computer

stop all the downloadin'
Aug 13, 2005
Chattanooga
I attended the Aprilia Racers Days event at Barber and rode a V4 Tuono. That motor is the truth and I'm going to sell my 790 Duke for one since both bikes are notoriously troublesome but I'd rather be waiting for Aprilia parts than KTM ones.

I know my body position is horrible and I should be riding a Goldwing.

xuUpOmA.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds