CREW Motorcycle Crew Thread - Hooligan Hoedown

ppzzus

Oct 13, 2003
Cincinnati
how do you do

this bad boy spent the last seven years in a heated basement, untouched. it was a gift to the elderly former owner from a friend who could no longer ride. former owner already had a well sorted and new K75 and so this just sat. former owner has since passed and i got it today from his son.

it spins over beautifully but i have not tried to start it as i want to drain the tank first

View attachment 161997
I love my k75 man. Rode it to Denver and back. Really solid bikes.

Reactions: Buzz Killington

haze

Money printer go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
OT Supporter
Oct 3, 2004
¯\(ツ)/¯
My ZX6R was slammed when I got it and I only really noticed when I was whipping out in the canyons. Otherwise I didn’t think it made a huge difference.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
uh

i shouldn't even post in here but i've gotten the itch lately bad

really love the scrambler style bikes. both new and old. like the Triumph Street Twin and the like. happened across a new Moto Guzzi V7 and was like damn i like that too

Reactions: cjonesy22002

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
i went with the scr becausr i liked the v twin sound. almost got a w800 because it looked cooler but the parallel twin sounded awful

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
bonus is that a lot of the scramblers are nice to those of us that are vertically challenged.
not the scr it's the same suspension as a bolt but the high bench seat puts the rider way up there. i'm 6'2" 32" inseam both feet tiptoe or lean it down and one foot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds