CREW Motorcycle Crew Thread - Hooligan Hoedown

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Need to get some tank grip pads; knees slide around on the tank too easily.

The two brands revzilla has both require heating the pads and the tank for application... don't have a hairdryer or heat gun though. :sad2:

Last edited:
Reactions: cjonesy22002

shallow777

I'm watching
OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
NY
BRO :bowdown: I bet its a blast on the track.
So fun. Is it fast in a straight line? NO, but it is so light and agile you can blast it through corners as fast as almost any bike out there. You are at the very top of the revs in 3rd 4th and 5th constantly with a lot of shifting and downshifting. I am learning so much, and that was really the point of me purchasing the bike in the first place. When I make mistakes on it I have a much higher chance of not really being punished like on a higher capacity bike. Very happy with the purchase. Looking forward to having a lot more outings next season.

patina

Aug 6, 2005
NC
So fun. Is it fast in a straight line? NO, but it is so light and agile you can blast it through corners as fast as almost any bike out there. You are at the very top of the revs in 3rd 4th and 5th constantly with a lot of shifting and downshifting. I am learning so much, and that was really the point of me purchasing the bike in the first place. When I make mistakes on it I have a much higher chance of not really being punished like on a higher capacity bike. Very happy with the purchase. Looking forward to having a lot more outings next season.
I want one as a dedicated track bike. Just don't know if my 6'5" 220lb ass will fit lol.

shallow777

I'm watching
OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
NY

Koby

Mar 13, 2003
9 years away and this is the best you can do?

sad.

:nope:
Z2RmhrR.png
tRtfUlZ.jpg

CjlK3fS.jpg

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
You're hanging too far off the bike, and if you wheelie the bike like that you'll damage the engine becasue oil starvation. Do you even MSF course? :ugh2:

Reactions: mylegacy412

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
I sold my MT07 :wtc:

my buddy was clowning me, he said 'with age comes the cage'

MT07 was a fun bike, but I just missed my R1 everytime i rode it. it wasnt as fun for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Msds