San Diego
Crew: I have joined you
nZGblVD.jpg
Excellent choice

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Excellent choice

I grew up on old cr dirt bikes as a kid and always wanted to get something street but never really had had the motivation etc etc. really haven’t been on 2 wheels for like 17-18 years and never street legal.

I walked into the showroom 2 weeks ago, saw this and had to have it. It’s filthy from a long drive home in the bed of my truck in the rain but it’s here. Mirrors are hideous and the tire hugger needs to gtfo but I am obsessed :o

Reactions: victor77

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
Just upgraded to a house with a bigger garage. Don’t even have the Harley here yet and I already feel like I need a bigger garage. :hmm:
I'm with you. I am getting fairly serious about buying a Gold Wing, and I have no place to put it! Admittedly the GSXR isn't mine, and will go away at some point, so perhaps I could shoehorn the Wing in there....

6kJsvkIh.jpg

victor77

Internet Crew
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2011
Internets
I'm with you. I am getting fairly serious about buying a Gold Wing, and I have no place to put it! Admittedly the GSXR isn't mine, and will go away at some point, so perhaps I could shoehorn the Wing in there....

6kJsvkIh.jpg
Do you park another car in there as well? Looks like plenty of room. The new Wings are ridiculous, I vote you do it!

I still have some boxes and other random stuff in the garage since we haven't finished moving in yet. I think I've figured out how I'll arrange everything. Need to fit in the Tesla, 2 mountain bikes, 2 e-bikes, a Surron, FJR and Harley. It's a bit of Tetris sometimes.

cjonesy22002

at least i wasn't an 06
OT Supporter
Jan 15, 2005
clt nc
my bike's on a stand, under a cover, still waiting on parts.

totally fucked up trying to take out the needle bearing in the drive hub bolted to pulley. can't get it out, must need a press.

2017 scr 950 drive parts interchange with vstars and all bolts?

@cowboyrps13

mangid

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2008
San Diego
I grew up on old cr dirt bikes as a kid and always wanted to get something street but never really had had the motivation etc etc. really haven’t been on 2 wheels for like 17-18 years and never street legal.

I walked into the showroom 2 weeks ago, saw this and had to have it. It’s filthy from a long drive home in the bed of my truck in the rain but it’s here. Mirrors are hideous and the tire hugger needs to gtfo but I am obsessed :o
Yeah it's one of the best looking bikes, they nailed it. I want a Svartpilen 401 but used ones are hard to find near me.

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
Do you park another car in there as well? Looks like plenty of room. The new Wings are ridiculous, I vote you do it!

I still have some boxes and other random stuff in the garage since we haven't finished moving in yet. I think I've figured out how I'll arrange everything. Need to fit in the Tesla, 2 mountain bikes, 2 e-bikes, a Surron, FJR and Harley. It's a bit of Tetris sometimes.
Yeah wifey’s SQ5 isn’t pictured but parks next to my S6. As for the ‘Wing, I’m considering going and buying one tomorrow. We’ll see….

Reactions: victor77

Leonard Washington

OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2004
Yeah it's one of the best looking bikes, they nailed it. I want a Svartpilen 401 but used ones are hard to find near me.

Svarts are around but you’d probably need to travel. Vitpilens are starting to see wait times, Nordens are impossible to source.

This is the last one within 700 miles

cowboyrps13

couchlock loves to lick my booty hole
OT Supporter
Aug 4, 2002
NC
my bike's on a stand, under a cover, still waiting on parts.

totally fucked up trying to take out the needle bearing in the drive hub bolted to pulley. can't get it out, must need a press.

2017 scr 950 drive parts interchange with vstars and all bolts?

@cowboyrps13
?

I don't have a press yet nor do I know anything about most motorcycles. :o

Hit it with your purse! :mamoru:

Reactions: cjonesy22002

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
I look forward to the pics of it…. lol
Didn't end up buying it yet. The folks I've talked to have made it very clear the DCT is actually the model to get. The only one that I can find anywhere in Washington is a standard transmission. I'm probably fine with that, but I'd like to ride a DCT first just to be sure. :dunno:

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Thinking about a GPR steering stabilizer for the FZ09. Sometimes front end feels a little light. :noes:

thots?

nosaj

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Didn't end up buying it yet. The folks I've talked to have made it very clear the DCT is actually the model to get. The only one that I can find anywhere in Washington is a standard transmission. I'm probably fine with that, but I'd like to ride a DCT first just to be sure. :dunno:
Pretty sure I told you a year ago to get the DCT. :scootin:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971