IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
bhzrw6jskvs51.gif

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
What's wring with cyclists? Not all of them are entitled pricks.

when im on a rural ass backroad with hills and zero safe passing zones, which covers the vast majority of where i live and the speed limit is 25-35 mph and these lance armstrong wanna be mother fuckers ride anywhere from 1 to 25 deep and take up the whole road and refuse to pull over so as to not fuck up their "pace"....and im stuck going 8mph for the next 20 minutes.

nah, they're all entitled pricks.

if i lived in a city where they had dedicated lanes and were out of the fucking way, i would be totally cool with it.

Reactions: jelloslug and BigT

RotorBalls

Sep 8, 2000
RBWH
when im on a rural ass backroad with hills and zero safe passing zones, which covers the vast majority of where i live and the speed limit is 25-35 mph and these lance armstrong wanna be mother fuckers ride anywhere from 1 to 25 deep and take up the whole road and refuse to pull over so as to not fuck up their "pace"....and im stuck going 8mph for the next 20 minutes.

nah, they're all entitled pricks.

if i lived in a city where they had dedicated lanes and were out of the fucking way, i would be totally cool with it.
Yeah they have lanes here and most people follow the laws. I've only had to blare my horn only once in 7 years when some assholes were in my lane because they wanted to talk riding side by side.

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
Yeah they have lanes here and most people follow the laws. I've only had to blare my horn only once in 7 years when some assholes were in my lane because they wanted to talk riding side by side.

they don't here.

they get on roads that are challenging and unsafe for them to be on in the first place because they are generally low traffic roads. then won't stop for any reason to let any traffic pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan