TECH Move Media Plugin for Firefox

Saluki

Dec 24, 2007
Chicago, IL
So I'm back home from school for the weekend and the computer I'm using is a MacBook Pro and I was wanting to get my parents hooked on Lost...however when I go to ABC so I can watch in HD the Move Media Plugin won't load itself into Firefox, it just sits at the screen saying that when it finishes loading the playback will start automatically. I also tried using the ESPN360 site to get it to load and that didn't work. I got it working on my PC down at school just fine.

Am I missing something with this being a Mac? Normally when I use this thing everything works real easy...sometimes too easy which makes me think I'm overlooking something.

I updated this to FF3 after trying a couple times to install and I have a cable internet connection with good wireless reception so I'm thinking it's not a slow connection taking forever to load the plugin...

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448