ENT Movie crue: the little things

TS
TS
muscle68

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
just a dumb, slow, boring movie. Apparently it was written in 1993 and then they saw the movie Seven came out and realized fuck we cant release this but now they figure it's been long enough lets make a really super shitty seven with none of the good stuff

Reactions: ///TRASH

zhiniibob

soy lago
OT Supporter
Feb 1, 2005
just a dumb, slow, boring movie. Apparently it was written in 1993 and then they saw the movie Seven came out and realized fuck we cant release this but now they figure it's been long enough lets make a really super shitty seven with none of the good stuff
Yeah i get the first impression, but the acting was solid tho. Some arcs could be better but it was solid. Jared fuckin crushed this role. At first watch i was a bit disappointed but i liked it a lot more the second time. It was a fun time dealing with someone who could be a fan boy or a serial killer. I think they killed a fan boy

TS
TS
muscle68

muscle68

Mar 1, 2009
West Palm Beach
Yeah i get the first impression, but the acting was solid tho. Some arcs could be better but it was solid. Jared fuckin crushed this movie. At first watch i was a bit disappointed but i liked it a lot more the second time. It was a fun time dealing with someone who could be a fan boy or a serial killer. I think they killed a fan boy
Yeah I don't think he was guilty, just a weirdo. Leto was great, Denzel was Denzel, but I think Malek was pretty meh. Also the driving scene was so bad lol Wife was hot tho

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Heard it starts off okay, then drags on. Guess no theaters for another month. Not sure how long the one by me will last, they're only open Friday through Sunday as it is.

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Heard it’s not good, which I could tolerate given I have HBO. But it’s over 2 hrs? Nah I’m out

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor