Moving to a new place - IKEA or Cort furniture?

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
6 mos lease on an apartment to try a new area out. Anyone have experience w/ Cort furniture?

Just looking for simple stuff to setup the new place with. :x:

Carne Seca

Oaxaca Flocka Flame
OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2010
Xan Diego
court rental furniture is trash.

the convention center rents from them and a few other companies.
they are the better that the others, but its all junk.

most times its cheaper for clients to get everything from ikea and leave it, than to rent from court.

Reactions: iLLt3ck

IG513

Formerly Anima
Oct 13, 2006
Cincinnati
I don't have any experience with Cort, but checking their website they only have a 14 day return policy vs Ikea's 1 year return policy.

Deleted member 9731

Moving to someplace with people who have similar values?

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
Sounds like I’m about to go HAM @ IKEA then. :bowdown:

Good thing I’m horrible at picking out furniture and everything I buy will be various shades of grey :rofl:

hoody

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
There's a crate and barrel outlet ~ 10m from me. You can get amazing deals on past season furniture, it's pretty amazing.. My whole home is pretty much furnished by Crate and Barrel as a result :)

TS
TS
iLLt3ck

iLLt3ck

Aug 1, 2002
Pitted, so pitted
There's a crate and barrel outlet ~ 10m from me. You can get amazing deals on past season furniture, it's pretty amazing.. My whole home is pretty much furnished by Crate and Barrel as a result :)
Thanks, hadn’t considered c&b. I’ll see what I can find nearby

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Sounds like I’m about to go HAM @ IKEA then. :bowdown:

Good thing I’m horrible at picking out furniture and everything I buy will be various shades of grey :rofl:
God, multiple pieces of iKEA furniture.
I put together a few bookshelves, and it made me nuts. All the little pegs, and the pictures that you might be looking at upside down.
Several? Yikes.

hoody

OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2020
Thanks, hadn’t considered c&b. I’ll see what I can find nearby
C&B itself is too pricey for me. They have some really great looking stuff, but god damn, really pricey. That outlet though, I've hit shit for 70% off.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
6 mos lease on an apartment to try a new area out. Anyone have experience w/ Cort furniture?

Just looking for simple stuff to setup the new place with. :x:
I kinda did this... except I packed my stuff up in a Uhaul Ubox, which wasn't going to arrive for about a month.
Went to Ikea, got a cheap mattress, cheap chair, coffee table thing to put TV on.
When I moved, I brought my clothes and basic kitchen dishes.

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
I 2nd the idea of using craigslist when possible. especially for cheap mattresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackxthink