FIT MP3 players ...which one you guys use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNEEGROWPLZ

GIVE US THIS DAY
Nov 8, 2001
GOLDEN STATE
My ipod finally broke down on me...so im looking for a cheap one..and found this.. http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=206531558

sansa.jpg

TheMarchHare

OT Supporter
well i didn't get it yet... i just saw that proice ans was like O_O but my friend has that one, or one very similar (sandisk, flash based) and it's pretty awesome... small compact and just the right amount of space imo (workout mix and that's it)

kiri

Mar 15, 2006
Miami, FL
ipod shuffle, clips onto your shirt ftw.

i need a pair of good earbuds though. the apple ones start to slip as soon as i start sweating. any recommendations?

Pen Is Mightier

ipod shuffle, clips onto your shirt ftw.

i need a pair of good earbuds though. the apple ones start to slip as soon as i start sweating. any recommendations?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...sony+headphones&type=product&id=1218008398563

8964864_sb.jpg

i use ones like that, they usually come with 3 different size rubber pieces so you can pick ones that fit your ear and it's soft rubber that forms to the inside of your ear...so yea, they aren't falling out. i like mine a lot.

gubment cheese

Jan 19, 2004
South Bend

RG

May 4, 2003
Connecticut

4cd-Air

This user is longer available
Oct 4, 2001
they slide over your ear bro, not clip on. beats having to worry about your earphone falling off when you are lifting

I got sick of getting half way through a set and losing one or both ear buds...fucking pissed me off so I got the clip style...once I put them on I never notice them, and the sound seems to stay in my ear and not audible to others (I listen to disney tunes when I work out)

Pen Is Mightier

Well yeah, I know they slide over, but I dunno maybe I have retarded shaped ears or something, the "speaker" never wants to fit in my ear area well and the slide on piece is always like squeezing my ear awkwardly...plus they look stupid. :mamoru: I dunno I like mine that pop in.

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
That c250 is pretty cheap. I might just get it for the gym. Does it come with a belt clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor