TECH MP3 Tag Editing?

freshie

Aug 6, 2003
Royersford, PA
Does anyone know of any free programs that fix MP3 tag information? I have about 10,000 songs that need to be fixed. I found one program called FixTunes, but they want me to pay 25 to unlock it. Not sure if it even works good.

Anyone know of any program?

CodeX

I wrote MP3 player software and included ID3 tag editing. I can tell you where the data exists in the file and its format and perhaps you could write a quick application to do what you want yourself.

cmsurfer

ºllllllº
Jun 6, 2003
NJ
I wrote MP3 player software and included ID3 tag editing. I can tell you where the data exists in the file and its format and perhaps you could write a quick application to do what you want yourself.

Why should the original poster write an app when there are plenty of programs already out there to do exactly what he needs?

CodeX

Why should the original poster write an app when there are plenty of programs already out there to do exactly what he needs?

He wants batch processing of 10,000+ files... I can't think of any that can do batch processing, yet I could write a program to do it in about a half hour

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan