Muslim terrorist murdered three and beheaded two of them in church in France.

Mercedes

IZLAM hummus king
Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
Also
bhrywf2wguv51.jpg

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
Only real problem with the islamic community in Europe (or atleast what I saw when I lived there) is they largely refuse to integrate into society and keep amongst themselves. Which leads to high unemployment which leads to anger...

Reactions: Ninja and Lazy D.

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
Only real problem with the islamic community in Europe (or atleast what I saw when I lived there) is they largely refuse to integrate into society and keep amongst themselves. Which leads to high unemployment which leads to anger...
true but it's not simply a one sided affair

insert @Dylith .txt on the differences between Muslim integration across Europe vs. the United States

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
Maybe people should stop being racist and this wouldn’t be a problem
I realized that this will never happen.

When I was a kid, we lived in a pretty homogenous neighborhood. Top to bottom white folk, mostly vets from WWII moving on with their lives.
So we figured out that some of us were Protestant and some of us were Catholic. So we found something to ride each other about.

When everyone is the same, we'll poke around until we find something to gripe about.

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany

Problem, they were never allowed to integrate in the first place. The difference betwenn the average immigrant that grew up in immigrant „ghetto“ and an immigrant who for whatever reason ended up in a rural town is striking.

Reactions: Dylith

Lazy D.

Oct 10, 2000
Canada
Why become defensive about a clearly terrorist act and play a victim card instead of simply condemning it?
It almost sounds like you think they deserved to be killed because France colonized islamic countries in the past

Dylith

OT Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
I have always found it interesting that failures of integration are always blamed on immigrants and not on the rigidity / policies of the society that they are placed into.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan