SPORTS Must Watch for anyone who enjoys jiu jitsu

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
[y]bVLycBHxGWg[/y]

leo rolls with a white, blue, and purple belt in japan for two mins each. pay special attention to the purple belt at the end. its just ridiculous what leo does to him

[y]MBTecPrwVEs[/y]

amazing armbar finish on black belt

Last edited:

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty awesome to see how each different belt's game was different. The BB made it look effortless, and I still can't wrap my head around half of what he was doing. Good example of why JJ is the gentle art.

TS
TS
chechen

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
have you had any work done on it? chiro with a.r.t. or gone to physical therapy or anything to help it?

i went to a chiro.. sucked

went to ART. helped a tiny bit, but cost me $250 for two visits :ugh:

I'm on my third or fourth week of physical therapy.. its a two month program
not helping too much..

thinking of starting yoga after it's over.

probably going to take the whole month of dec off from training. I haven't taken more than a week off in six years, so thats really hard for me :hs:

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
That white belt in the black gi did pretty well for himself. I'm sure he wasn't trying for as much as he could do, but still the white belt had his basics down. Didn't go for anything as risky as that purple belt.

Thanks for the videos chechen they are awesome to watch. I love how fluid he is, even when you don't know what he's about to do, he does something beyond what you expect. Like in with the purple belt it looked like he was about to go into his guard then he shot over into mount, was sick.

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Yeah I was pretty impressed with the white belt.

But that dudes just silk there are no transitions its just a continued flow the whole time awesome.

Shrug

Die in a Kimbo fight
Oct 18, 2003
Michigan
i went to a chiro.. sucked

went to ART. helped a tiny bit, but cost me $250 for two visits :ugh:

I'm on my third or fourth week of physical therapy.. its a two month program
not helping too much..

thinking of starting yoga after it's over.

probably going to take the whole month of dec off from training. I haven't taken more than a week off in six years, so thats really hard for me :hs:

i hurt my back too a week ago today :(

something in my lower back got pulled pretty badly. Im with you on the yoga thing for futher prevention after i feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor