• SSF4

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • neither

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

assclown

Mar 11, 2003
NYC
Not even close. Went back to SSFIV the day MVC3 came out. I played it a few times after, and it's a fun game, but nowhere near as good IMO.

Sean

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
i play mvc cause all my friends play it and i enjoy raping them. but ssfiv is better game.

henroid

dayum
Mar 15, 2005
LA
ssf4 so boring to me now. mvc3 is fast and fun. is it a superior game? I don't know, they are two different games. but the team element of mvc3 makes it superior for me. the game is fun even at the character select screen because you can build really synergistic teams. strangely, I feel like mvc3 is more strategic too because there are that many more options/avenues of play

henroid

dayum
Mar 15, 2005
LA
I mean seriously, this video is long as fuck but it's so fascinating and it's just one team possibility

[y]-wFacRepcUY[/y]

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
haven't even played 3 but mvc 1 & 2 are both tons of fun. less skill than just getting enough power to use all three of your guys at once :o

I wish it'd come out for pc :wtc:

jero

Let me just put the tip in...
Jul 13, 2005
Seattle / DFW
The reason, for me at least, that i like mvc3 is because i always knew another street fighter would show up.

It was more of a pleasant surprise on how it showed up though. Great art, a true sequel to the likes of sf2/turbo/champ/etc.

The reason however, that i love mvc3 more is because that everyone who played the 1st and 2nd has been waiting for the day the 3rd would come out, but many, like myself, thought that day would never come since the licensing was such an issue and until sf4 blew the scene back up and capcom realized that there was still tons of cash to be made in a 2d fighter, they didnt listen to the community for mvc3.

Plus i feel like ive been waiting for mvc3 for a decade or more.

georgexi

o.O
OT Supporter
Jul 13, 2005
PA
pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot! pineapple surprise! have gun will shoot!

haarago

Nov 15, 2002
Denver, CO
After buying this and playing it for about 3 hours it made me realize how much I hate fighting games! Thinking about taking a hit and trading it in.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
27_cosplay01.jpg

juvental604

I like to pee upside down
OT Supporter
Aug 15, 2006
they both take alot of skill to be good at but the difference to me is seems like mvc3 is more about being as cheap as you can be while finding ways to break the game and

sf4 seems to be more about using your mind and what not to beat the person and less about knowing how to do a billion hit combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan