ART My 5D II has risen from the grave

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Thank you Jesus. CPS fixed the issue in one day and I have my camera back in time for Saturdays wedding.

$137.00 to fix an "incorrect adjustment on the electronic circuit board".

Incorrect electrics all up in my grill last week.

tetsuo

And shepherds we shall be...
May 6, 2004
incorrect adjustment sounds like the factory soldered something wrong :o luckily it was a cheap fix

( * )( * )

OT Supporter
Jul 17, 2002
Having CPS is :bowdown: I love how they clean everything back to new and wrap it all nice and pretty. Repairs are relatively inexpensive too.

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Having CPS is :bowdown: I love how they clean everything back to new and wrap it all nice and pretty. Repairs are relatively inexpensive too.

Indeed.

Of course I had to spend a little while recalibrating my lenses to the camera and reset all my settings but it was easy since I simply copied the settings I had on my other 5D II.

TS
TS
Jcolman

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf

Carls' Protographer Services.
I send my gear to this old dude and he fixes it. Most of the time he's pretty good but other times he gets confused and starts yapping on about "In the old days I was shooting Tri-X at f/10, 1/125 sec sync speed and I liked it" or some shit.

pro-101.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan