My 8 year old Aroma $20 rice cooker broke

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
The best thing I make at home is ssamjang. I use gluten free doenjang and gluten free gochujang because it's hard to find GF ssamjang and it's better homemade with fresh scallions

TS
TS
the_antsy_honda

the_antsy_honda

This is the story of a little ship...
Dec 17, 2001
California
The best thing I make at home is ssamjang. I use gluten free doenjang and gluten free gochujang because it's hard to find GF ssamjang and it's better homemade with fresh scallions
Idk what you're talking about because I'm not really well versed in most Korean foods but can you please give a recommendation for an easy to make first timer Korean food

lescivic

OT Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Space Coast FL
Idk what you're talking about because I'm not really well versed in most Korean foods but can you please give a recommendation for an easy to make first timer Korean food
Kimchi soup is easy and good. Don’t skip on the fatty pork.

Mperor

I flow like butterbeer on Diagon streets
OT Supporter
Jun 9, 2003
Seattle
Zojirushi or bust. Love the different settings for hard/soft/sushi. Also has a porridge setting.

Plays cute tunes when it is done too.

Reactions: CommanderFish

monolith

Hey, Herbie! How's life? Taking forever.
OT Supporter
May 9, 2004
Just made this last night, came out amazing in the rice cooker:

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
We're a little family, so I don't often have a need for a metric ton of rice, but I bought this tiny thing about 5 years ago and it's still cookin'! :eek3:

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

DasVWBabe

OT's Diamond and Gemstone Tutorial Creator
OT Supporter
Sep 25, 2002
Frisconia
It's the cutest little thing and makes the perfect size cakes, too!

This was the emergency cake we had to quickly put together for my daughter's bday when the power kept failing during Texas' Snowpocalypse. We were completely snowed/iced in and her cake was delayed due to the weather issues. Her bday was on the exact day we were out of power in 2 hour increments for a 24 hr. stretch. But, despite the continued power outages, we were able to bake another layer in that rice cooker every time it came back on.

oyR0Hpil.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6