CAR My Acura RSX Type-S (image intensive)

Jemo006

I don't know what type RSX my friend was talking about but he said he saw one at the strip and it didn't run the time he expected. He has a 90 something Prelude Type SH and he said he ran a better time than the RSX Driver did. But then dude may not be able to drive.

VERY sharp car! Is it a stick or an auto (don't know if they make both but assume they do)? Run pretty strong? Looking to possibly pick up a new ride here in a month or so and hadn't seen one of these outside of the magazines. Looks sharp! :bigthumb:

TS
TS

/|mused3ystander

Originally posted by MyGrandmaisDead
VERY sharp car! Is it a stick or an auto (don't know if they make both but assume they do)? Run pretty strong? Looking to possibly pick up a new ride here in a month or so and hadn't seen one of these outside of the magazines. Looks sharp! :bigthumb:

It's a six-speed (the only variety the Type-S is available in). It's not fast, but it's pretty quick and it handles nicely, to go along with the awesome brakes and steering.

jdub12

Apr 27, 2002
\
where are the pics?

here's mine :)

prodrive.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor