CAR My baby got new boots (97 Dodge Stratus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's nothing special, but she's all mine. I just put new Goodyear tires on her last week.

stratus.gif

moparhat.gif

Reactions: Kremlin
TS
TS

Yea, I've found that she has a lot of power for a four door. I'm not too crazy about the new body style... I pondered getting a 2000, however, the white gauges are HORRIBLE!

TS
TS

Originally posted by hypermonkey32
illinois plates i see :bigthumb: any where near chicago? ever gonna come to ot meets?

Sorry, I don't actually live in Illinois anymore. But I'm from Decatur =)

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
When my Jeep was being thoroughly repainted (from a semi hitting it in a parking lot) an insurance company gave me a Stratus that was brand new at the time from Enterprise.

I drove it to Detroit MI and back for the Woodward Dream Cruise (almost 3k miles on a car with 10 miles when I got it) and was impressed with it's comfort and performance. They handle much better than they look, the four cylinder could have used some more oomph though.

:bigthumb:

ThenCosmeSaid

THE HR GUY
OT Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
Whitestone, NY :hs:
When my Jeep was being thoroughly repainted (from a semi hitting it in a parking lot) an insurance company gave me a Stratus that was brand new at the time from Enterprise.

I drove it to Detroit MI and back for the Woodward Dream Cruise (almost 3k miles on a car with 10 miles when I got it) and was impressed with it's comfort and performance. They handle much better than they look, the four cylinder could have used some more oomph though.

:bigthumb:
those strautuses are really great

JoJoFine

OT Supporter
Nov 13, 2003
Seattle
Fun fact - my first car was a 2001 Dodge Stratus SE in maroon. The thing was an absolute tank and pretty quick for what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor