My Cot Damn Elf is a LURKER AGAIN

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
This shit is getting old. Sure (s)he may post in the main, but posts about how many black didos you and your roomie can fit in your anus on a Tuesday evening doesn't really help me get you something nice for Christmas.

Sure I could get you a new black dildo or some lube so you can beat your roomie on that next intense Tuesday competition, but I told my shrink I'd stop enabling people for fun.

So OTSS Lurker elf. Post in this thread in the next 27 hours or it's a NAPA gift card so you can buy all the high temp grease you want, but I'm sending it FedEx Next Day AM COLLECT.

:squint:

onedownfiveup

OT Supporter
Jun 26, 2005
Mine is too. Hasn't made a single post in SS forum and looks like they only post in a few large threads.

At least their list is decent. Either way, kind of takes the fun out of it as I most likely won't get to see how excited they are when I send them my gifts.

Mr Coffee

Jun 25, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
Damn, bro, that sucks hard balls.
It'll just have to be one of those times again to flex your creative muscles, and that's always something at least even if they don't give you something to go with.

I'm just lucky mine is a regular poster and has posted enough info on OTSS and in about me section that i have a very good idea of what to get this good little fucker :big grin:

Mrfrosty

Club Astros member #0001.
OT Supporter
Nov 3, 2008
Metry, LA
Damn, bro, that sucks hard balls.
It'll just have to be one of those times again to flex your creative muscles, and that's always something at least even if they don't give you something to go with.

I'm just lucky mine is a regular poster and has posted enough info on OTSS and in about me section that i have a very good idea of what to get this good little fucker :big grin:

You're welcome.

I'll also take tickets to Ireland. I actually prefer that ūüėĀ

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
My elf has posted in the ss forum but not to any of the question threads.

TS
TS
kawsakimx6

kawsakimx6

Still Rockin' Like Dokken
OT Supporter
May 15, 2006
USA! USA! USA!
Yo, @kawsakimx6, you son of a bitch how are you bitching about your elf but you can't do shit for your santa, huh?!

Why are you out here posting questions for people, but you're not answering them yourself? Get the fuck back in there and start posting answers to your own damn questions and shit, son.

Fuck that i responded in the rest. My question thread was purely about what i was sending to my lurker elf. That being said the 27th hour is approchaing.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman