My county is beginning to vaccinate group 1b. My parents signed up for tomorrow

TimzSI

#KeepFightingMichael
Oct 3, 2001
Zenadu
Fat people had a year to get skinny. Any fat person trying to tell someone to wear a mask or having opinions on this public health situation need to stfu

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
Fat people had a year to get skinny. Any fat person trying to tell someone to wear a mask or having opinions on this public health situation need to stfu
but if they had they wouldnt be in group 1b and they would have had to wait longer

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Not gonna happen. Fat people are the only group you’re never allowed to criticize for anything. You smoke? You’re disgusting and will die soon. You drink? How irresponsible, grow up. You’re fat? Oh my god honey you’re beautiful let’s make an Insta for your thighs

• Haha
Reactions: Guy Friesch

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masonstewart