SPORTS My dear lord.. new Chael Sonnen interview is going to bring heat

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
He is trolling HARD

"IN MY HOME TOWN, IF YOU WRAP YOUR HEAD AROUND ANOTHER MANS HEAD FOR 8 SECONDS, YOU'RE NOT A WINNER! YOU ARE A...you are a something, not a winner"

NUDES

May 19, 2007
Great interview. Love or hate him, and as much as I respect the japanese circuit/pride guys.. you can't ignore the fact that literally not a single one of them.. not ONE, has had any respectable career in the US. There is something to say about that.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Great interview. Love or hate him, and as much as I respect the japanese circuit/pride guys.. you can't ignore the fact that literally not a single one of them.. not ONE, has had any respectable career in the US. There is something to say about that.
Rampage and Shogun both came from PRIDE and they havent been horrible :dunno:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Shogun, imo

it's been rocky, but quite respectable. Especially considering all of the surgeries he has had to undergo.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
Rampage and Shogun both came from PRIDE and they havent been horrible :dunno:
Shogun yeah, Rampage sorta. It's still really undeniable that it just looks bad. I am a huge Pride fan, but it doesn't look right when people on a 22-0 run, or the worlds most AMAZING FEDOR FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!1111, or Crocop AMAZING LEGS OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!, or little asian guy getting destroyed, etc etc..

come to the US, and literally are not even "ok", but terrible. Not "decent", but awful for the most part.

Doesn't look good man. I know age has a lot to do it it, plus more restrictive PED testing.. but it just doesn't look right. Everytime I have this same argument with people that ride the UFC and hate Pride, I have less and less things to say in rebuttal. Fact is, the majority of the Pride monsters/champions have been nothing but literally awful in the UFC.

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
You have to understand. If I say something in a very private manner that isn't intended for a certain audience, come on, you can't hold that against me. I picked my medium very carefully when I talked about Brazil. I went to the internet. And if I had the foggiest idea that they had computers in Brazil, I wouldn't have done that.

I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America.There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse. This really happened. He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now you're telling me this country has computers? I didn't know that!

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
What a fucking boss. Team Chael for life.

Sorry, you aren't boss when you run your mouth and lose fights.

IIRC he is 4-4 in the UFC, and his 4 wins are all decisions.

His schtick would be epic if he was champ, especially cause he would be hated 10x as much.

momentum

CAN'T STOP THIS SON!
Jan 2, 2001
San Diego
I don't like what he said about Fedor thou, Dana should send him to Strikeforce and see for himself if Fedor really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan