My faggot dog doing this faggot look everytime i come home

TS
TS

JKLOLJK

Dec 18, 2004
Houston
there is no measure of the size of douche bag you are. You shouldn't be allowed to have that preceous dog. If I knew where you were or who you are I would report you to the authorities and have you arrested for cruelty to animals which carries a much heavier sentance then If I kill your sorry ass
Reply1 reply · active 5 days ago
Stinky Cologne · 5 days ago
Maybe you should stop worrying about this dog, which is obviously not abused, and learn proper spelling and grammar. Fucking dipshit.
Heather · 6 days ago
Honestly, it just looks like your dog is fucking terrified of you and from the way you talk about it, I say it has reason to be afraid of you. Only ignorant assholes use that word by the way.
Stinky Cologne · 5 days ago
This post literally caused me to laugh out loud.

:rofl: people think i abuse him

The_Duck

OT Supporter
luolz.jpg

g3rsh

Jun 18, 2009
SoMD
ive got a yorkie staying at my house this weekend.. do they all make this face?

Depends. I have two and one never makes that face, but the other does when you take his toys :rofl: Just raise your upper lip and show him your teeth and he's bound to make that face and start barking at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec