My faggot dog doing this faggot look everytime i come home

telc

OT Supporter
Aug 29, 2003
Put something together and make a viral video like guilty dog. Can you get him to do it anytime? Or make a spoof of guilty dog set it up the same.

[y]B8ISzf2pryI[/y]

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Seriously? what a fucking idiot.. "oh look a nice comfy fucking bed for me to rest on.. oh look a wall.. that'll do"
WeFHP.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kilabeez0

Sep 8, 2004
Faggot dog is full of faggotry. A+ thread kind sir. Thank you for the pleasant read and lols. May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by the days end. Now where are the memes at????

TS
TS

JKLOLJK

Dec 18, 2004
Houston
Faggot dog is full of faggotry. A+ thread kind sir. Thank you for the pleasant read and lols. May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by the days end. Now where are the memes at????

GF ended her period a few days ago and got waxed last night... there's going to be plenty of action...

unfortunately watches us have sex and gives the same face... i'm sure he's doing the same faggot face when i shove him in the closet during fucktime

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec