SRS My father just passed away...

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
And while it should be an extremely sad moment, I'm relieved he's no longer suffering anymore. He was 92 years old, and for the last 10 years he's been suffering from lewy bodies dementia, with an extreme decline over the last 12 months.

while far from a perfect father, he had a long, spectacular life. He made water skis, made duck calls, was an stand up comedian at one point, and was a world champion duck caller, and raised me the best he could.

He will always be that crazy bastard who smuggled baby alligators onto an airplane in his pant legs....

YvqhWib.jpg

WMPcwcp.jpg

tXyZQn2.jpg

BRtyNCV.jpeg

MissKitty

If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum'
OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Dingoland
That sucks to hear dude. Sounds like a bloke who was full of life though. :hug:

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he's in a better place now. You've got the right mindset but I know that doesn't make it any easier. :hug:

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
Sorry for your loss man, looks like he lived a great life keep those memories close by.

DaZ

System 9 And The 7 Dwarfs
OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
MA
Man I am so sorry, even though I don't feel comfortable around my family I can't imagine what you are dealing with.

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
And while it should be an extremely sad moment, I'm relieved he's no longer suffering anymore. He was 92 years old, and for the last 10 years he's been suffering from lewy bodies dementia, with an extreme decline over the last 12 months.

while far from a perfect father, he had a long, spectacular life. He made water skis, made duck calls, was an stand up comedian at one point, and was a world champion duck caller, and raised me the best he could.

He will always be that crazy bastard who smuggled baby alligators onto an airplane in his pant legs....

YvqhWib.jpg

WMPcwcp.jpg

tXyZQn2.jpg

BRtyNCV.jpeg

Sorry about your loss. These photos are amazing.

92 is a long life. I'm glad he is at peace now and no longer suffering.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec