LOVE My gf got a vertical hood piercing

Kalel36

Feb 13, 2010
Wherever I lay my head
I am currently deployed and she got it done now so it would be healed by the time I got home. Anyone with experience in this area have any tips for how to implement the new device in the bedroom? Women what do you like? Men what do you do that sets her off? :bigthumb:

I have posted this in other places as well but figured it could apply here too and maybe get some ideas going thanks

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
I am currently deployed and she got it done now so it would be healed by the time I got home. Anyone with experience in this area have any tips for how to implement the new device in the bedroom? Women what do you like? Men what do you do that sets her off? :bigthumb:

I have posted this in other places as well but figured it could apply here too and maybe get some ideas going thanks
PM me your address and I'll make sure she knows all the tricks by the time you get home.

Buttons

Haha, totally
Feb 27, 2004
Burlington, Ontario
I hate coming to OT and getting the post that have been said time and time again... recycling it doesnt make it funny :squint:

maybe don't post the same thread 3 fucking times and you might get a serious answer.... :ugh:

Or maybe realize that the piercing probably won't really enhance your sex life THAT much. She'll get desensitized over time and it'll get boring after the first or second time.

jizzmo

Jul 9, 2008
lol dig up a post that's 4 months old to say the exact same shit someone else did.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan