my gf is in the running for a promotion to GM at the bar she works at

stonesthrow

Grand puba and dattie, ridin shotty in the maserat
OT Supporter
Jan 4, 2008
how much should she ask for compensation? she'll still get to serve and make hella tips but I told her she should ask for $25 as a base rate if she's going to be taking on more responsibilities. keep in mind we live in Canada where wages are slightly inflated.

any night life working OTers have insights?

wizurd

OT Supporter
Mar 7, 2002
Las Vegas
  • Wow
Reactions: Fifafever and Nikuk

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
Does she get benefits too? Depending on where you live in Canada and what her job will be .. $25 seems cheap when KFC is now hiring regular workers for $21/hr lol

May 8, 2001
Colorado
Does she get benefits too? Depending on where you live in Canada and what her job will be .. $25 seems cheap when KFC is now hiring regular workers for $21/hr lol
You underestimate the tips. That's another salary of its own...depending on the bar business I guess.

Reactions: canning

Colleen

Apr 3, 2002
🇨🇦
You underestimate the tips. That's another salary of its own...depending on the bar business I guess.
Well I guess it depends on what she's making in tips, but I don't believe we should be making people live off rips. Pay them what they're worth

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarieMPA