this goes up in my apartment

IMG_0005.jpg

Tonight, my first time using it i did

20 pullups
10 dips (on the ground)
10 (ground push ups)

my body: 5'11'' 146 :fawk:

IMG_0008.jpg

I will update this every week until February 28th (cruise date)

I will not be changing my diet or anything but i will begin a routine on this 3 in 1 bar until then.

TS
TS
Benzo

Benzo

Oct 27, 2004
Philadelphia
20 pullups my ass :rofl: maybe going to not even parallel :rofl:

do a dead hang pullup and see how many you can do :rofl: your dog is more muscular than you
i did 20 with my knees bent and my chin above the bar everytime...lol at you thinking im lying on the internet, when i told you i got tired as fuck after 10 pushups :ugh:
how the fuck does that thing stay up i dont get it? doesnt it crack ur door frame?
it uses its weight that you hanging from it and wedges itself ontop of the frame on the under opposite side.

and no, i havnt heard any cracks...it spreads the weight out pretty well

TS
TS
Benzo

Benzo

Oct 27, 2004
Philadelphia
how the hell do you do a dip on that thing anyways benzo?
put it on the floor...

idk if 'dip' is the proper term... but when layed on the floor...see how this bitch is doing a pushup...you just turn over and dip with them at your back

41gdIFpoyIL.jpg

:dunno:

does that make sense?

mandrew

Aug 25, 2008
S.F.
you should make a log for this instead of putting it in the main section.

Anyway I tried eating more to gain muscle and just did tons of pullups, dips, pushups, and sandbag stuff and I looked like total shit. You need to use weights.

TS
TS
Benzo

Benzo

Oct 27, 2004
Philadelphia
you should make a log for this instead of putting it in the main section.

Anyway I tried eating more to gain muscle and just did tons of pullups, dips, pushups, and sandbag stuff and I looked like total shit. You need to use weights.

ill see how this goes for a bit....not looking to be bateman...just looking to not be looking the same as todays pic

Ribbie

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
put it on the floor...

idk if 'dip' is the proper term... but when layed on the floor...see how this bitch is doing a pushup...you just turn over and dip with them at your back

does that make sense?

yeah it makes sense now that you've explained it.Im not sure what kind of range of motion you'd get. you might be better off using a chair. :dunno:

energie

I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the
Jun 15, 2006
oilcity alberta
your gonna have to change your diet up, all that will happen is you will lean up. IF you think your eating enough now with the size/weight you are now all that will happen is you will lean up get more definition.

TS
TS
Benzo

Benzo

Oct 27, 2004
Philadelphia
your gonna have to change your diet up, all that will happen is you will lean up. IF you think your eating enough now with the size/weight you are now all that will happen is you will lean up get more definition.
well...ok, ill see....:dunno:

as you can tell im pretty noob to working out...other then when i wrestled in highschool i have never lifted weights and even then it was more conditioning then strenghth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan