Montana State, son
My cat's all pissed off

0407011136.jpg

He fell in the toilet and closed the lid on himself:mamoru:

Eticket109

Nibbles, chew through my ball sack.
May 29, 2001
Springfield Retirement Castle
Just found I didn't get a job I really didn't want to get.

The interview was a bit odd, it was kind of an ambush. They ended up doing a group interview where three of them sat around asking me questions. I was laughing along with them and joking around yet they said I didn't come off friendly enough. Oh well, would have been one fucked up commute anyway.

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana

The interview was a bit odd, it was kind of an ambush. They ended up doing a group interview where three of them sat around asking me questions. I was laughing along with them and joking around yet they said I didn't come off friendly enough. Oh well, would have been one fucked up commute anyway.

get me a job. i'll send you 100 bucks.

TS
TS
Wolf Demon

Wolf Demon

HURF DURF
OT Supporter
Mar 26, 2007
Montana State, son

:rofl: that's fucking gay. Didn't come across friendly enough:wtf: What type of job?

to the TS, you live in Montana. Fuck yourself, you smelly fat faggot.

<3
I shower every day:wtc:

Hi there pseudo-friends. Glad to hear everyone except kitten is nice and dry.
:rofl:

Los

Oct 22, 2003
Indiana
we should have "the daily horse" crew where we bullshit and talk about the news. Straight up GP crew like, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan