My MMJ page has almost a 6m user reach v. Facebook

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

its a joke about how people with big FB sites think their likes matter in a meaningful way. im not saying you're doing that. its just common for social media whores to be like "I have 25,000 subscribers and 500% engagement give me free stuff"

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
most of your posts have a max of 1-2 comments and about 6 shares each, how did you get to that level of engagement and views in the first page if that's the trend on a post-by-post basis? I'm confused on that one

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Yeah I tried with just informative content for a long time but I get more traction with memes and then I throw in articles here and there.

Stoners like to laugh.
true true

so you're just kind of informing people and giving them a place to discuss medical cannabis issues, and not representing any actual lobbying groups or anything like that I assume?

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Nice try ideastealer420

lol I already did something like this about 10 years ago and gave up on it quick. I think I called it Patients for Responsible Usage iirc and it was a little group for NC cannabis users who used it (without doctor's orders obviously) for medical reasons and who may have an interest in trying to find a balance somewhere between the current decriminalized status and the total bullshit of the CA medical system for example. Should have just put it on facebook I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright 穢 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman