CAR My Polaris RZR Project

PUREVIL

More Money Than Brains Croo
Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
I recently bought a mint used 09 RZR-S and came across a smoking deal on a never been used MCX turbo kit with low comp pistons. So before taking the RZR out on a proper drive I bought the kit. Stock the power was more than adequate for most riding areas, but after the turbo the power is almost unuseable. In the hills I rarely saw over 25mph. LOL On the dirt road to the unloading area I saw 50 but when it hits the boost it fish tails and becomes a real handful... fun but kind of scary when your not expecting it. As some of you may know I have alot of black vehciles, so having a silver RZR wasn't going to cut it, so I bought some black plastics and I ordered a black digi camo wrap for it, something a lil different. Next up is to buy some black 14inch wheels and add more lights. I already did an HID kit too.

Before
towpig01.jpg

After
mcxrzr01.jpg

mcxrzr02.jpg

mcxrzr03.jpg

mcxrzr04.jpg

mcxrzr05.jpg

mcxrzr06.jpg

mcxrzr07.jpg

mcxrzr08.jpg

mcxrzr09.jpg

mcxrzr10.jpg

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Ya I have some at work I'm sitting in the dentist office, I'll post them when I get to a computer. They aren't that great since they were taken during the install/mock up phase.

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
I would get into so much trouble (and fun) with that thing! :bowdown:

Loving the intercooler placement too. :cool:

That intercooler works really well... the pipe is really cold while the other side is almost to hot to touch. I think i may paint it black since it will have black wheels very soon.

Here are some pics of the turbo.... sorry about the size I didn't take the pics my friend who was doing the install took them.

New pistons.....

N8B3J.jpg

The lil turbo...

QcUIj.jpg

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Installing the wrap..... but i had to take a break to come back to work... so I'll finish it after work and then get some daylight pics tomorrow. Sorry for the size....

I love this material he uses its nice and thick so it should take some abuse.

When I design wraps for my friends company he has a huge printer so seams are harder to see. It makes installation a lil more difficult because you have to figure out which piece will give you more trouble lining up. Now alot of people ask me why didn't you design your own? Well honestly I dont have time, and digi camo is a fairly simple design and I just need it for a background for other stickers that I want to put on it. So to save myself time I just bought one.

gLjfT.jpg

xHeQH.jpg

7Kq46.jpg

7xK2G.jpg

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
5:45 am and I finished the wrap as far as I want to go... I think im going to leave the hood flat black.... if i change my mind I can add the pieces. I'll get some daylight pics tomorrow....err today.

mcxrzr11.jpg

mcxrzr12.jpg

mcxrzr13.jpg

mcxrzr14.jpg

mcxrzr15.jpg

TS
TS
PUREVIL

PUREVIL

Oct 3, 2001
Minot ND / Las Vegas NV
Douglas Diablo 14 inch wheels and tires showed up. Also my hard top came, I had to notch out the back panel for the intercooler so it would fit properly. I added some HOG stickers for fun... if I get tired of them I'll pull them off. Next Im going to get some pro armor doors and then a LED light bar and I'll be done. With the wheels on I really wish I would have painted the pipes and intercooler black.

mcxrzr17.jpg

mcxrzr18.jpg

mcxrzr19.jpg

mcxrzr20.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74