I feel like a poosay

2jays1e.jpg

2z9hzde.jpg

dwwh3l.jpg

Last edited:

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
Things like that make me wonder why in the hell I do this, knowing I'm not going to make a career out of it. Both of my arms looked like that the other day after a Muay Boran lesson.

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Is it cool to train tomorrow night? I get small hematomas a lot, but never one this big straight on the shin. Usually just small ones on the sides of my shins and on my legs :dunno:

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
I would wait until tomorrow to see. When it happened to my arms, they were swollen a few days and way too sore to train.

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
Is it cool to train tomorrow night? I get small hematomas a lot, but never one this big straight on the shin. Usually just small ones on the sides of my shins and on my legs :dunno:

Keep on icing it.

If you want to train, get some thai liniment and rub that shit on the knot with a lot of pressure. It will hurt like a bitch, but with the rubbing and the oil...you get a weird numbing effect. I shit you not. It won't help it heal...but it will get you training, and perhaps make you susceptible to more damage lol.

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Damn nga.

I'm in my 2nd week of MT and that makes me wanna quit.
for some odd reason it made me more motivated to train. After healing a busted hip and groin for so damn long, anything that doesnt sideline me seems to just make me want to train more.

But I wont because I'm a man. Technically.
:rofl:

Same, sometimes i have to do the jellyfish check just to make sure i'm still a man. :o

TigreTek

omega member
OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2001
i thought that was your kneecap in the first pic. :o

Last edited:
TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
i thought that was your kneecap in the first pic. :o
:rofl:

tattoo ends below my knee :o

wrapped it tight as fuck with an ace, hurts like shit, hoping it will disburse some of that blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

konrad109

Jan 6, 2006
Chicago, IL
:barf:

When all that fluid spills out under your skin its gonna look badass though. My bulge was way smaller and this was like 3 days later.

5p4chz.jpg

teep

Mar 7, 2006
:eek3::eek3::eek3:

i've caught elbows on my shin, gone shin to shin, etc really hard before and my shins have neeeveerr looked even close to that. down a bunch of ibuprofin and keep doing what your doing with the ice. man if i were you i'd lay off it for a little bit.

it happened when your coach hit you with a big black rod? :hsugh:

TS
TS
checkii

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
:eek3::eek3::eek3:

i've caught elbows on my shin, gone shin to shin, etc really hard before and my shins have neeeveerr looked even close to that. down a bunch of ibuprofin and keep doing what your doing with the ice. man if i were you i'd lay off it for a little bit.

it happened when your coach hit you with a big black rod?
:hsugh:

if you think my shin looks bad, you should see my anus. :mamoru:

I got most of the blood to push out overnight with a crazy tight compress wrap and elevated it.

Just gonna train southpaw tonight and not check kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor