LOVE My Tattoos

Kelli

O.O
Jun 13, 2003
Baltimore
1. Was my first tattoo done. Just picked it off of the wall :o
2. I got for my birthday. I thought it looked cool and I'm real big into stars.
3. I am a huge Tool fan and loved the Flaming Eye :dunno:
I want more but I don't know what I want :hs:

AnkleFlowers1.jpg

Mirrortattoo3.jpg

flamingeye.jpg

Jimeigh

Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven
Nov 29, 2005
what would be interesting, would be to see an alex grey tattoo where it wouldn't be a verbatim representation of some painting he did. But, say you had a sleeve, it'd be cool to see someone with his arm looking like you could see his glowing veins and bones and whatnot, drawn in that alex grey style.

tool is good tho

Two toys

Jan 29, 2004
UC Santa Cruz
you fucking leg humpers.. the first 2 are complete shit and if they were on anyone else you'd say it.

luckily i don't have any manners or want to see nudes. please cover the first 2 up, they are both pretty faded and any good cover up artist wouldn't have a problem with either... poorly done tattoos on girls are fucking gross (I guess on guys too but i don't fuck guys so I can't really have much say).

seriously, what is going on in the second?

befriending

Jan 2, 2008
Guantanamo Bay
you fucking leg humpers.. the first 2 are complete shit and if they were on anyone else you'd say it.

luckily i don't have any manners or want to see nudes. please cover the first 2 up, they are both pretty faded and any good cover up artist wouldn't have a problem with either... poorly done tattoos on girls are fucking gross (I guess on guys too but i don't fuck guys so I can't really have much say).

:eek3: :mamoru:

TS
TS
Kelli

Kelli

O.O
Jun 13, 2003
Baltimore

lol nah. it's just nice to see people with honesty

You both have your own opinions. It's cool. I have, however, seen some tattoos that are fucking stupid as all hell, for example, a huge pirate ship on your side. Who gets that? But, that's what they like and chose, not me.

The first tattoo was my very first tattoo and I'll admit, not the best, but I want it re-done/covered up. The second I got because I love stars and was planning on adding to it. Just didn't really know what to do. The third is because I'm a Tool fan (and yes, not everyone is) and it's mine and my husband's matching tattoo instead of each others names :hsugh:

befriending

Jan 2, 2008
Guantanamo Bay
You both have your own opinions. It's cool. I have, however, seen some tattoos that are fucking stupid as all hell, for example, a huge pirate ship on your side. Who gets that? But, that's what they like and chose, not me.

The first tattoo was my very first tattoo and I'll admit, not the best, but I want it re-done/covered up. The second I got because I love stars and was planning on adding to it. Just didn't really know what to do. The third is because I'm a Tool fan (and yes, not everyone is) and it's mine and my husband's matching tattoo instead of each others names :hsugh:

I do. And it's damn good work too that I'm proud to show off.

NUDES

May 19, 2007
No nudes, but I've posted plenty of tit pics :wiggle:
Off topic but I've never understood husbands who are ok with their wives posting pictures of their tits for a bunch of 18-19 year old nerds on an internet forum to beat off to. Is it some kinda minor cuckolding type of thing? Like you start with that then next your husband is blowing a black guy to get him ready to enter you?

Srs question. Happens all the time on OT and I never got it. Please explain.

TS
TS
Kelli

Kelli

O.O
Jun 13, 2003
Baltimore
Off topic but I've never understood husbands who are ok with their wives posting pictures of their tits for a bunch of 18-19 year old nerds on an internet forum to beat off to. Is it some kinda minor cuckolding type of thing? Like you start with that then next your husband is blowing a black guy to get him ready to enter you?

Srs question. Happens all the time on OT and I never got it. Please explain.

Would never happen! And he's on OT too, so he usually posts the pics :o

MPogg

Dec 27, 2010

Completely agree...was going to say the same thing I just didn't want to hurt someone's feelings.

Hey I got a bad tattoo as well..I'm just smart enough not to show anyone. Only show the good ones.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor