TECH My treo 700wx is a pos

matt86

Mar 1, 2006
North Carolina
So..... I signed a 2 year contract with alltel 2 months ago to get the new Treo 700wx and this thing sucks. Whenever someone calls me it doesn't ring.. no matter how good the signal is and half the time i send text messages it fails. It also freezes up like mad. What the hell are my options? Is there anyway i can exchange this pos for a krzr or something that actually works before I break this peice of shit. Thanks

KingKhai

May 16, 2007
H-Town
R6PIMP said:
my 700p freezes like crazy too

this freezing up thing is starting to get on my nerve!! I can't even access some feature because it would freezes up all the time. I have this phone for about a year and and can't wait for the new blackberry curve!

lexsynergy

Oct 7, 2001
Under the Sun
i have the sprint 700wx and it sucks also, i've had it for about a month and i'm surprised i haven't broke it yet. Everytime someone calls me, when i answer i hear nothing, then when they call back i hear them, but they just hear them self echo.

r1ngx

love my sprint 700wx and Im a powah usah.

treo666.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor