My view for a while... It's happening v.baby boy

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Well wife and I are at the hospital for baby number 2, little boy should be showing up in the morning. She is being induced.

This covid stuff makes hospitals even more strange but at least the baby floor is damn near empty right now.

20201202-203915.jpg

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
hope it goes well.

dont forget to tell the staff the first wave of covid babies are on the way this month.

Haha, we were just before the shit really hit the fan. We actually stopped trying once I was working from home but that was already to late.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
Haha, we were just before the shit really hit the fan. We actually stopped trying once I was working from home but that was already to late.
yea my wife works for health insurance. the prenatal care is up bigly. you're like 2-3 weeks early from what they are calling the wave.

Reactions: talontsiawd

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
Congrats my first is on the way 1/4 ish

I have no idea what I’m doing lol should I buy a book?

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Congrats my first is on the way 1/4 ish

I have no idea what I’m doing lol should I buy a book?

Na, my biggest advice is work out sleep schedule with your lady. For the first kid I did everything up till midnight then after midnight my wife took baby duty. This kept us both with enough sleep to not be completely sleep deprived and yelling at one another. No reason for both of you to not get sleep just have to find something that works.

Reactions: Simple and Tommy
TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis
Well shit, just found out IT is doing updates tonight from 1-5am for the monitoring so the nurse has to sit in our room from 1am-5am to monitor the machine for the baby and my wife.

TS
TS

talontsiawd

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2003
St.louis

I did think about brining some airplane bottles of vodka but figured that may be a bad look haha.

Also nurse is in our room at 1am till whenever this update is done that lets them remotely monitor patients. So while the system is down they have to sit in here to monitor vitals.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6