LOVE Name one thing you dislike about being gay...

• Thread starter Pen Is Mightier
  • Start date

Pen Is Mightier

I know we usually are all happy happy joy joy in here, but obviously, we are different. With being different comes different hardships.

Name one thing that you dislike about being gay.

For me...not being able to have children. One day I'd want to have a child or maybe two with whomever I settle down with. Physically, that's impossible obviously, but then there is always surrogacy and things of that nature. But even then, I don't know if I could have a child because I don't know if I could withstand seeing my child in pain after they were made fun of or something because they have two fathers. I hope this world changes in the future where it is fine to be gay and have a child, but in this day and age it is frowned upon by many still.

Bib-Lettuce

Oct 9, 2004
Just one? Well the one at the moment that's giving me the most grief is how hard it is to find a partner.

ExDelayed

Aug 6, 2002
Ogden, UT
Not easily finding noods of Novo. :(

Seriously though. I am most soured with how our sub-culture tends to be more tight knit then standard. Once someone does something or pisses someone off or whatever, the gossip spreads like wildfire and EVERYONE knows in about .002 seconds.

EDIT:
maybe i'll takes some noods to celebrate :mamoru:
Maybe I will soon have no dislikes.

Naturally Baked

Sep 24, 2007
Detroit, Murder Mitten
being gay... :wtc:

as bad as that sounds, as far as im concerned right now...I just wish I was "normal"

I hate the whole fact I have to come out to my parents, and disappoint them, and yes tehy will be. I hate the fact that I might lose friends who I like, when yes, maybe they "arent really my friends then" but they are my friends now. I hate hte fact that I have to be different while other people are "normal". I hate the fact that this society cant just get past the fact that there are other types of people in the world who DIDNT choose the way they are.

So yeah, I hate being gay...but the fact is I am so I am going to deal with it.

<3 you guys :hs:

CoCo

...is a Queer Don!!
OT Supporter
Jan 14, 2004
Maryland ; the land of Mary's...
The injustice of heteronormativity. It simply isn't fair that I'm expected to be straight. It isn't like I choose to be queer, it just simply is what it is. Why do I have to explain that to every new person that I meet??

It is almost easier to queen it up, as at least then you won't have to do the awkward conversation...

dallasfan824

Apr 6, 2008
The obsession with youth. If you are over 35 you might as well be dead to most of the gay community.

Also, the proliferation of meth.

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
The obsession with youth. If you are over 35 you might as well be dead to most of the gay community.

Also, the proliferation of meth.

the first part is def not true when it comes to the bears, most of the guys out at the bars i go to are usually at LEAST 35.
also i personally find older men very attractive.

but the meth thing...yeah. that sucks.

dallasfan824

Apr 6, 2008
the first part is def not true when it comes to the bears, most of the guys out at the bars i go to are usually at LEAST 35.
also i personally find older men very attractive.

I remember. I saw you creepin back up those stairs from the basement:rofl:

elevator

The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´
OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
Houston, TX
finding gay friends/partners
having to come out
being unequally treated because of something I had no choice on

take your pick

Bib-Lettuce

Oct 9, 2004
Being superior to most heterosexuals, but still feeling inferior.
Yeah I hate that, I've read some nasty shit people have been saying that sunk me into a really bad depression and I can't shake it, even though I know I'm superior I just don't believe it. I keep convincing myself that I'm just scared they're right and I'm just weak-mined, easily influenced and the people who said it are just so convincing, which is all true but it doesn't help. I still feel I'm so gut-wrenchingly angry because I know they're right, kind of like how a closeted gay will exaggerate or overreact because he doesn't want to accept the truth

TS
TS

Pen Is Mightier

i'm straight, and you just made me hate all gay people.

no more marching for your rights you ignorant fuckbag
You shouldn't hate all gays because one gay says something you disagree with. If one white person shoots a black person, should every black person hate every white person? Same idea.

What I assume he meant to say was he feels like has accomplished a lot in life, but still feels inferior because of how he is treated or feels inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan