CAR Nasty ass interior, brought back to life a bit

fallenauthority

OT Supporter
Jun 25, 2005
Waldorf, MD
Been a long time since I have posted anything here, I sold all my detailing equipment about a year ago to buy a house, now I am getting back into it here and there.
So my buddy is giving his daughter his wifes old car since she will start driving soon. His wife absolutely destroyed the interior of this thing, has had it a couple years and I swear never cleaned it. They have a kid who is like 3 also.
Here are the before and after pics.
Unfortunately some spots in there were just impossible to get clean.
Much love to Woolite on this one.
img8058hl.jpg

img8059d.jpg

img8060t.jpg

img8061h.jpg

img8062.jpg

img8063a.jpg

img8064hf.jpg

img8065s.jpg

Now After:
img8068tk.jpg

img8069o.jpg

img8070fr.jpg

img8071jd.jpg

img8072w.jpg

img8073j.jpg

deusexaethera

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
That was pretty wretched to start with. How can anyone drive a car with that much shit rolling around in it? I got my mom's old car when I got my license and it looked about like your "after" pictures when it was 16 years old.

BeagleMe

Nov 4, 2009
Claremont, CA/Adelaide, SA
Was that diarrhea on the back seat? Anyhow, it looks 1000x better. Good job. If there's one thing I hate, it's getting in a car with a nasty interior.

P.S. What kind of car is it? I'm guessing a Focus?

TS
TS
fallenauthority

fallenauthority

OT Supporter
Jun 25, 2005
Waldorf, MD
I dont know how anyone could drive with their car like that.
When I opened the door I felt like I would catch something if I even sat on the seats.
I dont know what was on the seats and floorboards, well the back seat had some caramel stuck to it, that is that the pile on the passenger rear seat was, caramel, cereal, and some other shit.
This was a mid 90s lumina

Scottwax

Making detailing great again!
May 5, 2000
Home of the Texas Rangers
Typical hideous mid 90s GM interior...and that's after. :mamoru:

Dealt with a few rolling dumpsters like that too, sucks when you start but you feel good about the improvement in the end.

quamen

Nov 14, 2003
Wow. those jobs i will not even touch for under a couple hundred , not worth my time. I can not believe the turn around, amazing.

TS
TS
fallenauthority

fallenauthority

OT Supporter
Jun 25, 2005
Waldorf, MD
All that I used was a Woolite/Water mix and my shopvac to extract. Lots of brushing through lol.
I cant believe I used to spend so much money on all these "pro" products and I used to have a Mytee HP60 extractor that I dropped like $1200 on, when woolite/water works basically just as well and in half the time and its not a pain in the ass to setup.

Labster

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Pittsburgh
Typical hideous mid 90s GM interior...and that's after. :mamoru:

Dealt with a few rolling dumpsters like that too, sucks when you start but you feel good about the improvement in the end.

almost reminds me of when I did your uncle's car last year Scott. Scary looking at the beginning.

NisAznMonk

Dec 1, 2001
Houston, Tx
My wife's car is like that :o

Do I need a 20:1 water:woolite mixture, or a 6:1? I have seen those numbers in my searches and am unsure of what to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448