STYLE Need a new belt

outlaws

C.R.E.A.M.
Jan 6, 2006
Black authentic leather, cheap as possible needed for job interviews and to keep my jeans from fallin off my waist.

I used to use a 32 waist belt but recently lost a lot of fat so now I'm at 30 waist. please help!

Also not belt related, if I has nudie jeans that is size 31 and now is stretching too much since I guess I found out the hard way that I'm actually a size 30, what to do? Just use a belt? Buy a new pair? What to do? :noes:

chizzle

May 23, 2003
NYC
You're more likely to find something cheap @ a local shop than anything online or anything some brand can offer.

Just go to wal-mart/k-mart/jcpenny and pick from the selection they have.

Deckard

Aug 11, 2007
(thx yardie :o)

:cool: I = diba. I'm selling custom handmade leather belts for $40 shipped this holiday season. different assortments of colors and buckles. drop me a PM if you're interested
Awesome, I'll definitely be dropping you a PM in the next few days.

PanasonicYouth

Nov 18, 2008
(thx yardie :o)

:cool: I = diba. I'm selling custom handmade leather belts for $40 shipped this holiday season. different assortments of colors and buckles. drop me a PM if you're interested

Two questions really:

1. Do you have a website or anything?

2. Do you deliver to th' UK?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan