TECH Need a program..........which one?

PepsiBlue

Nov 4, 2009
The company I work for is looking for a certain database to input information to on android phones and on the PC as well. Basically we will need something that we can input phone numbers, names, etc... and be able to search for a certain name or number and it will come up. I don't know if there are any applications like that out there for phones, but I am sure there has to be something out there for PC. Just something simple, because excel isn't very efficient at doing this... let me know if you know of anything :wiggle: doesn't have to be freeware or anything, I'm not the one paying.

jvblackxj

VW4Life
Mar 14, 2003
Set up a Linux web server with MySQL, Apache, PHP. A little bit o code and configure you have a website that you can access via any machine or device.

Of course, there is A LOT more that goes into something like that, but it is the easiest, cheapest way for you to get what you need.

5Gen_Prelude

There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but
Mar 14, 2000
Vancouver, BC, CANADA
Sounds like you need a CRM program - which does way more than what you need but... it does way more than what your requirements are. Pick your favorite CRM program and I'm guessing they have an app plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan