ART NEED: Font SG Vega Family

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
surely there's something similar. looks like a simple rounded sans font.

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
Not that I care, but people occasionally ask where to get a copy of CS5 or Lightroom for free. But then someone posts about wanting a font (some font families can cost several hundred dollars) and everyone tries to help?

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
Not that I care, but people occasionally ask where to get a copy of CS5 or Lightroom for free. But then someone posts about wanting a font (some font families can cost several hundred dollars) and everyone tries to help?
font != full Adobe product.

brb gonna search on one of my linux machines for a torrent of this font.

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
Shit, even when I'm not worried about viruses, etc at all (via linux), I can't find a single legit torrent DL of this font. GL, I guess. :hs:

What do you need this font for, anyways?

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
font != full Adobe product.

brb gonna search on one of my linux machines for a torrent of this font.

You do realize font's are just as much an IP as a piece of software, right? Linotype and Letterhead don't make that shit for free.

TS
TS
Ty Webb

Ty Webb

You don't have to go to college. This isn't Russia
Dec 17, 2004
Bushwood Country Club
Not a big deal. Appreciate everyone looking. I'll just use a comparable font. It's for package mock up. If we need it we will buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan