SRS Need some help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jonboochkay, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. jonboochkay

    jonboochkay New Member

    Mar 20, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Hi, my name is jon,

    and i need some help, i think my girl is cheating on me, and i would like to know a website that can give me reliable phone records and court records...please if anyone can help, please do...

    thank you all,

  2. DiggityDogg

    DiggityDogg Guest

    Could you explain further? This is not your wife I take it, so why do you need phone and court records? What's the deal here?
  3. Cerridwen

    Cerridwen Guest

    Many states have websites that have all court records online. I don't know what state you're in, but you can find Wisconsin's records by Googling "Wisconsin Circuit Court Access". Otherwise most records are open to the public if you have the person's name. Call your courthouse/police department.
    Good luck getting phone records though.

Share This Page